Sunday, July 31, 2005

Great Blogs Will Be Listed Soon !!!

Kia Ora Everyone,
Whoever said that you cannot teach "an old dog" new tricks, has not met me. With the help of an email,from "Lab Boy" I have finally cracked it (for want of a better word)and learn how to construct a "link" !!! Thanks a million - Lab Boy - give yourself a pat on the back, because I can't reach from here.

Now,I have to work out, how to get a side-bar on
Haven On Mother Earth because that is not only my H.O.M.E, it is our home, where anyone is welcome to visit. I will be as happy as a pig in mud well happier - once I have worked that out. !!! It may mean changing the template, but I am sure between us, we will work it out.

Over the next few days, I'll start "posting" names of great blogs I have read. I have said it before & I'll say it again - you are in for some treats, believe me. If for any reason, you feel I have slipped up and a great blog in my eyes is not a great blog, in your eyes - let me know !!! Leave a comment or send me an email - be blunt if you have too, get it out of your system. Let me know names of what you consider are great blogs and I'll pay them a visit. We don't mind if they are old or new, so as long there is nothing Blue !!!

We are all in this Blog World together. I have had a look at quite a few blogs. I always leave a message to say that I have paid a visit. Sometimes, I can be a bit blunt - Sometimes,I see a good blog,where the blogger may be thinking of throwing in the towel, because no one is leaving comments - I say, hey, you have got a great blog, "pull finger", keep posting, I'll be back....!!! (Still want to be friends ???)

Even when I come across, a blog where they have great photos, but whose language I can't understand, I leave a comment. There is an old saying,
"One photo is worth a thousand words"People are "surprised" that someone from downunder in New Zealand has left them a comment. Especially, when its the first comment, they have received. When I to write to friends by hand, I always write " I am only as far away as your letterbox". Now adays with computers/blogs,etc I put
"I am only as far away as your computer". If your computer is in your lounge or your bedroom, thats where I am, even though I could be thousands of miles from you. Just make sure, that when I pay a visit, you aren't sitting there in your birthday suit, or you may have to get curtains for your computer!!! You got windows haven't you???
Take care everyone and God bless !!!
Krazy KelvinI'll be back.........