Sunday, September 18, 2005

GOLD STAR WEBSITE - I KID YOU NOT !!!


18/9/05 - Still waiting on word from the people behind these blogs. Hopefully it won't be too much longer. If you can't wait any loner email me kjmkama@hotmail.com Quote: PZ/01
I'm back...............

GOLD STAR WEBSITE

GOLD STAR WEBSITE !!!


Kia Ora,
Everyone who is anyone especially teenagers,
CHECK OUT THIS WEBSITE (Will be available within soon !!!)
I have broken the LINK, just for the meantime while I check out a couple more blogs. I have also sent an email, to the people involved. Believe me these are great blogs.... I wouldn't lead you up the garden path - would I ??? Maybe I would, but I certainly wouldn't hold your hand as I don't know if its clean or where its been. Send me an email kjmkama@yahoo.com or kjmkama@hotmail.com if you want me to email you as soon as the link is up. It won't be more than 7 days, I promise. You can keep coming back as over the next few days, while I am waiting I will be adding other blogs. I'll give you a 24 hour warning, before I open the link. Don't forget to tell all your friends - they will love you for telling them.

It just happened to fall into my hands. I have had a quick look at the main website, as well as a couple of the "links" but I haven't had time to check all the links out.
If you have any complaints (don't complain to me, that I should of told you about this site sooner, because all I would say to you is tough ****) about any of the links within this website, please email me kjmkama@yahoo.com I'll have another look and may be delete the link.

I'll be back............