Saturday, October 21, 2006

# 430 - #439 Completed Saturday 21st Oct


#430. Lotus pond Country - South Korea.This was one of the many great photos on her blog.
I copied the following to go with the photo -

"This rock soldier is so called because he doesn't move unless "provoked". He stays half-hidden facing the North Korean building in front of him, and must stay alert for any eventuality. It was raining when I took this picture"




#431. Peru 2006 Country - USA. He is on holiday in Peru, but just by looking at his photos and reading his posts, you can't help but feel you are on holiday there as well with him. (Hey, dreams are free !!!) Click on to the photos to make them larger.


#432. That Grrl Country - Canada.
Her words......"Canadian scribbler, mad scientist and optimist. Adorable, in a wicked, modest way that only the ego-maniacal can pull off. Planning world domination, politely".
The Pirate Cake is one of the many photos on her blog.

#433. Brad & Della Country - India ??? A lot of great photos and interesting reading, including a step-by-step on how to eat a "Dosa" !!! What in name is a dosa ? Have a look & see.

#434. The Box
Welcome to my world. Music, sports and west coast living....life is good.

#435. I Love My INDIA In his words..........."India is my country and all Indians are my brothers and sisters. I love my country and I am proud of its rich and varied heritage. I shall always strive to be worthy of it. I shall give respect to my parents, teachers and elders and treat everyone with courtesy. To my country and my people, I pledge my devotion. In their will being and prosperity alone, lies my happiness. Jai Hind".
A lot of great photos.

PS: I had someone else lined up to list as #435, but lost the link.

Please Note - After I "publish", I go thru checking the links as well as leaving comments on the blogs, but........have found this one doesn't work. I'll leave it linked though in case it does work.........soon !!! #436. Daniels Family Country - ??? A great selection of family photo's - old & new.

#437. Türkiye'i Seviyorum Country - Turkey. Travel & Study at Bogazici University, Instanbul.

#438. Um amador da Natureza - 2 Country - ???

This photo is one of 4 of a unusual plant as it unfolds. There are also several other photos in the archives of unusual plants.
















#439. Colchester Fire
Country - USA. A Candid Look Inside Life Around Colchester's Fire Station 28.