Sunday, March 04, 2007

# 310 - # 319 - Completed 10th March

# 310. Soldier's Angels - Medical Support Country - Middle East. His words "Our mission: Support our wounded soldiers in the Middle-East ...and the medics who care for them" .

# 311. Little Fugitive in France Her words "Musician, mom, ex-NYer & sometime Nashville songwriter finds herself in a cow pasture near Limoges".

# 312. Ragani and Glen Country - On Tour. A lot of great photos.

# 313. Lil Rose Thorn Country - Canada. A lovely lady who likes to knit different things, including "Sock Monkeys". Great photos as well.

# 314. Legal Needles Country - USA
Her words - "Just a little space for me to share my thoughts, ideas, and knitting projects! Since I'm in my third year of law school, I thought I'd title my blog "Legal Needles." Trying it out for now, anyway".

# 315. uma Malla Pelo Mundo Country - ??? One of those blogs where I could not understand the language, but the blog is worth lisitng because of the great photos.

# 316. SandyBottom's Sea Kayaking and Kruger Paddling Adventures Her words - "All things related to my kayaking experiences and interests. Having completed the WaterTribe Ultimate Florida Challenge, a 1200 mile circumnavigation of Florida (see posts dated before March 2006), there are still many more stories to tell".

# 317. Suzu Country - ? Another one of those blogs where I cannot understand the language, but the photos speak for themselves

# 318. Visual Reflections Country - South Korea. A lady from USA teaching english in South Korea.

#319. Chaos Picks Country - Canada. A selection of great photos.